Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Sunday, February 5, 2012

English language tasks

ü  Simple Present Tense

  • Active    : He meets them everyday.
  • Passive  : They are met by him everyday.
  • Active    : She waters this plant every two days.

·         Passive  : This plant is watered by her every two days

ü  past perfect continuous tense

  • Active    : He had been meeting them.
  • Passive  : They had been being met by him.
  • Active    : She had been watering this plant.
  • Passive  : This plant had been being watered by her.
 ü  Object Pronouns (Kata Ganti Object)
Example :
1.      My friend's name is Lina, I really like her
2.      I like this book, I read it everyday
3.      Who want some candy? Me! atau Not Me! 
4.      Who want some candy? I! atau Not I
ü  Subject Pronoun
Example :
1.      He has stayed there for three years
2.      You and I have been here before
3.      she loves him
4.      I will visit them on Saturday

ü  Uncountable noun

Air (udara)                                ink (tinta)

Money (uang)                           rice (beras)

Pepper (merica)                         salt (garam)

ü  Concrete noun

Ø  common noun (kata benda umum)

example : umberella (payung), teacher (guru), lake (danau), mountain (gunung)

Ø   material noun (kata benda biasa)

example :silver (perak), copper (tembaga), paint (cat)

Ø  collective noun (kata benda kolektif)

example : cattle (sekumpulan binatang-binatang ternak), division (sekumpulan sedadadu).

ü  Possessive Adjectives

Example :

1. My book is new.
2. I’m sure you don’t want to listen to all my problems.
3. Your friend is studying now.
4. Don’t worry. It’s not your fault.

ü  Reflexive pronouns

1. I hit myself with a stick
2. I hit me with a stick

3. Jack hits himself with a hammer

ü  Simple Present Tense

  • Active    : He meets them everyday.
  • Passive  : They are met by him everyday.
  • Active    : She waters this plant every two days.

·         Passive  : This plant is watered by her every two days

ü  Simple Past Tense

  • Active    : He met them yesterday
  • Passive  : They were met by him yesterday
  • Active    : She watered this plant this morning
  • Passive  : This plant was watered by her this morning

ü  Present Perfect Tense

  • Active    : He has met them
  • Passive  : They have been met by him
  • Active    : She has watered this plant for 5 minutes.
  • Passive  : This plant has been watered by her for 5 minutes.

ü  past perfect tens

  • Active    : He had met them before I came.
  • Passive  : They had been met by him before I came.
  • Active    : She had watered this plant for 5 minutes when I got here
  • Passive  : This plant had been watered by her for 5 minutes when I got here

ü future perfect tense
  • Active    : He would have met them.
  • Passive  : They would have been met by him.
  • Active    : She would have watered this plant.
  • Passive  : This plant would have been watered by her.
ü  present continuous tense
  • Active    : He is meeting them now.
  • Passive  : They are being met by him now.
  • Active    : She is watering this plant now.
  • Passive  : This plant is being watered by her now.
ü  past continuous tense
  • Active    : He was meeting them.
  • Passive  : They were being met by him.
  • Active    : She was watering this plant.
  • Passive  : This plant was being watered by her.
ü perfect continuous tense
  • Active    : He has been meeting them.
  • Passive  : They have been being met by him.
  • Active    : She has been watering this plant.
  • Passive  : This plant has been being watered by her.

ü  Adjective
Example:
1.      The shirt is blue. The cars are white
2.      It is white shirt. BUKAN it is a shirt white
3.      They are white shirts. BUKAN They are whites shirts
ü  Quentites
1.      Each student wears a hat and a tie.
2.      I only a put a little sugar of the milk.
3.      I need some paper and markers
ü  Conjuction
Example
1.      I sleep now and soo does sister
2.      I sleep now and does sister
3.      Linda is angry now and soo is mother
4.      Linda is angry now and mother is soo
5.      I don’t study today and neither does aurel

ü  Articles
Exampel
1.      There is the college near the lake.
2.      An animal
3.      A house is an animal

ü  Adverb
Example
1.      Ida sing beautifully
Ø  Simple adverb
Example
1.      He run very fast,
2.      He come yesterday
Ø  Sentence adverb
Example
1.  He is undoubtedly an able man.
Ø  Conjuntive adverb
Example
1.  I played an hour, then went home
Ø  Adverb of  maner
Example
1.      Quickly, fast, hard, hapily, bravely.
Ø  Adver of place
Example
1. Here, there, up, down, near, by.


 



0 comments:

Post a Comment